About: Process Online
Our process industry media channels ‐ What’s New in Process Technology magazine and the Process Online website ‐ provide busy automation, control and instrumentation professionals with an easy‐to‐use, readily available source of information that is crucial to gaining valuable industry insight. Members have access to thousands of informative items across a range of media channels (see details below).
- The latest industry news
- Feature and technical articles
- Case studies
- New products
- Industry directory
- Event information
Join OVER 40,000 fellow industrial and technology professionals across Australia New Zealand who are members of the WF Media network and receive the following FREE benefits:
- Our eNewsletter, distributed weekly, provides a round‐up of news, articles and new product items added to the website.
- A monthly print or digital magazine is delivered free to registered, qualified readers and contains a wide range of products, news and technology information.
- Access best‐practice, how‐to and application‐focused white papers , videos and webcasts to help you stay ahead of the technology curve in your business sector.
- RSS feeds: updated daily, Process Online offers RSS feeds with news, feature articles and case studies delivered straight to your desktop.
- Members receive invitations to special events run by our WFevents team, including ACI Connect, Comms Connect and a range of custom, targeted roundtables.
About Westwick-Farrow Media
Westwick-Farrow Media has produced and distributed a broad range of targeted business information for industrial and technical focused professionals across Australia and New Zealand for over 35 years. Our media brands are listed below, including links to the home page of each.
- Electrical, Comms & Data Contracting
- Electronics Design & Engineering
- Field Service Business
- Food Manufacturing & Technology
- Government Technology Review
- Health & Safety at Work
- IT Management
- Laboratory Technology
- Life Science & Biotechnology
- Pool + Spa Design & Construction
- Process Control & Automation
- Radio Communications & Public Safety
- Sustainability - industry & government
- Volume & Ready Meals
- Australian Hospital + Healthcare Bulletin