Process Technology magazine and ProcessOnline website cover all things automation, control and instrumentation, with application and technology information for all industry sectors including food, water, mining, manufacturing, oil&gas, utilities and infrastructure. The media channel includes a monthly print/digital magazine and weekly eNewsletter. Check out magazine back copies below.
Available FREE to qualified industry professionals – sign up now at www.processonline.com.au/subscribe
- Plug it in: the electrification of everything
- Australia’s EV boom: what is driving its success?
- Smart building showcase
- Insights: Kathryn Wood-Enriquez, Powerflo Solutions; Jason Venning, Fimer; David Sullivan, ABB Australia; Stephen Armstrong, Pacific Automation; Rafael Koenig, Weidmüller
- Matt Browne, Donesafe; Rosanne Jessop, Pilz Australia and New Zealand; Boris Gabin, Emerson Automation Solutions; Jon McGettigan, Fortinet International; Damien McDade, Aveva; Mark Ferguson, Kaishan Australia; Laureate Professor Ravi Naidu, CRC Care
- Going it alone
- Capturing and storing solar energy for later use
- What does ‘lifetime warranty’ mean for electrical equipment?
- Insights: John Leadbetter, VEGA Australia; Martin Broglia, Bonfiglioli Transmission; Stephen Ball, AVEVA; Warwick Bardsley, Endress+Hauser Australia; Russell Palmer, Yokogawa Australia & New Zealand; Kathryn Wood-Enriquez, Powerflo Solutions
- Chris Hoey, Bürkert Australia; Michael Sainsbury, IPD Group; Lina Goodman, Tyre Stewardship Australia; MSS Data Solutions; Simon Brown, ResourceCo; Armin Fahnle, ATS Global Australia and Indonesia; Mark Ferguson, Kaishan Australia
- AI finding a home in the water industry
- Making buildings smarter for a sustainable future
- Knowing your AC from your DC
- Insights: Anthony Wong, Rockwell Automation; Michael Sainsbury, IPD Group Ltd; Rafael Koenig, Weidmüller Australia; Kathryn Wood-Enriquez, Powerflo Solutions; and
- Adrian Minshull, Hydroflux; Harry Mulder, Omron Electronics; Tim Keech, SMC Corporation; Mauro Dellemonache, Schneider Electric
- Pressure relief device monitoring: how to detect releases, leaking and fugitive emissions — Part 1
- Quality monitoring in milk processing — Part 1
- New events to feature at AOG 2018
- Linear guide systems: when to use plastic linear bearings or recirculating ball systems
- Top trends for 2018: STEEM forward vigorously