Real-time machine data kit
TTTech’s Real-Time Machine Data Kit is an edge computing starter kit that provides access to real-time data as well as enabling users to update control applications remotely. The kit is designed to solve the challenge of accessing real-time data from industrial machines without altering existing I/O infrastructure or adding gateway devices.
- Plug and play introduction to edge computing features
- Access and use real-time data from your machine
- Start with default control applications then develop and deploy your own
- Extend the kit functionality by adding your own sensors and actuators
- Part of Intel’s ‘Request-for Proposal Ready Kit’ program
- Store CODESYS PLC applications in the repository
- Deploy CODESYS PLC applications from the System Manager to the MFN 100
- Customisable dashboard for visualisation of machine data
- Two default CODESYS applications pre-installed for demo purposes
- Pre-engineered data path for sending data to the System Manager
- Seven digital I/Os free for adding further functionality with newly developed CODESYS applications
- CODESYS integrated on the MFN 100 for execution of real-time control tasks
- Real-time data via Ethernet-based fieldbus protocols
- Write new CODESYS PLC applications
- Exchange data with the internal data bus
- User interface for exchanging PLC programs on the MFN 100
- Upload CODESYS PLC applications to the repository in the System Manager
For more information on the TTTech Real Time Machine Data Kit, contact HYDAC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 449 322.
In applications with high standards of hygiene — such as food and beverage production...