MOM Institute training early-bird discount expires soon
Would you like to know more about manufacturing execution systems and how they can help you to implement an efficient manufacturing operations management system?
If so, the Manufacturing Operations Management Institute has extended an invitation to attend its four-day Manufacturing Enterprise Solution Association (MESA International)-certified MES/MOM Methodologies training course, being held from 21–24 November 2017 at the Cliftons Training Centre, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne.
The MES/MOM Methodologies Certificate of Competency is a MESA International short course comprising nine MES/MOM topics and more than 30 competencies that will help you to:
- recognise the importance of developing an MES/MOM strategy that improves productivity, sustainability and quality;
- understand how MES/MOM can support Lean/Six Sigma practices and agile manufacturing;
- identify the key enablers that improve plant performance and how to better utilise those metrics that measure improvements in manufacturing productivity;
- decide the steps needed to implement an MES/MOM solution and to prepare your team for MES/MOM deployment;
- execute your MES/MOM strategy with a practical approach for identifying the opportunity, planning implementation and staging your rollout, in line with your chosen MES strategy;
- monitor the progress of your MES/MOM implementation and continuously improve its acceptance and performance.
To join the course, please register here. An early-bird booking discount code is available until 31 October — enter MESAAUS at the checkout to receive a 30% reduction.
Researchers at Haldor Topsoe say that solid oxide electrolysis cell (SOEC) technology can provide...
Construction work has begun on two major renewable energy projects in South Australia.
The virtual training environment enables 'hands-on' training that escapes COVID-19.