IICA to hold Technology Expo in Sydney
The Institute of Instrumentation, Control and Automation is an open arena for members to build their network and knowledge. To celebrate coming out of lockdown, the IICA NSW division is hosting a free face-to-face event to close 2021. This will be its regular Technology Expo which will take place at Rosehill Racecourse on Wednesday 17 November between 2 and 6:30 pm.
Following current COVID-19 guidelines, attendees must be double vaccinated to attend.
Sponsoring the Expo will be ifm-efector, Endress+Hauser, Weidmüller, Phoenix Contract, Harting, Beckhoff, iControls, Real Time Instruments and Pacific Sensor Technologies. They will be among the more than 60 exhibitors showcasing the latest in their products and services in instrumentation, automation, telemetry and other hardware and software technologies.
As attendees enter, they will be able to grab food and refreshment, and register for the lucky draws that will be happening throughout the afternoon.
Examples of vendors and products that can be seen at the expo include:
- ADM: showcasing a range of power supplies.
- Eurotherm: presenting process control and data management solutions, industrial transducers and sensors, encoders, and test/measurement instrumentation, including EMF radiation meters and monitoring equipment.
- Temperature Controls: offering their complete range of temperature sensors.
- SMC: showcasing a range of automation products including a wireless fieldbus range.
- SICK: exhibiting a variety of products including measuring instrumentation, presence detection, safety devices, sensor connectivity, distance sensors and ultrasonic technology.
- Pyrosales: presenting a range of cables and sensor work.
- Moore Industries: HART devices to Modbus TCP and HART-IP based monitoring and control systems with the HES HART to Ethernet Gateway System.
- Leuze Electronic: displaying its safety controller, new SPG series MLC light curtain and RSL safety scanner, a radar system, along with the company’s safety service.
- Leveltec: presenting operator joysticks, control switches, foot switches and wireless monitoring devices for any 0-10 V, digital or 4-20 mA signal to connect existing plant to the IoT.
- Fluke: showcasing acoustic and thermal imagers, digital pressure calibrators, a motor drive analyser, documenting process calibrators, and power quality analysers.
- Bürkert: will present a number of gateway and networked options with adaptable and integrative products and technology.
Endress+Hauser: demonstrating (among other products) the Gammapilot FMG50 compact transmitter designed for non-contact point level detection, continuous level, interface and density measurement in liquids, solids, suspensions or sludges.
To register for this free event, go to https://bookings.iica.org.au/bookings/events/event.asp?bookingid=1246.
CSIRO has announced a collaboration intended to be part of reinventing the way humans and AI work...
The strategic alliance will involve a comprehensive mining system including the deployment of an...
Pacific Automation has announced it has expanded to NSW, opening an office in Arndell Park in...