Future of Mining conference in Sydney
The third edition of the Future of Mining Australia conference will take place at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth from 23–24 March 2020. The conference brings together over 400 senior mining industry executives and the organisers say that attendees can expect a top-class event experience over the two days.
With over 40 speakers representing mining companies, METS companies, research organisations and associations dedicated to the future strategic direction of the industry, the focus will be on exploration and development, sustainability and optimisation, innovation and technology, strategy and planning, connectivity and digitisation.
- Automation and robotics deployment in mines
- Achieving operational excellence with artificial intelligence
- Exploring the use of machine learning and deep learning in mine development
- Can Big Data change tomorrow’s exploration success rates?
- Acquiring valuable data in real time to support better decision making
- Identifying and promoting best practice in data acquisition, processing, sharing and integration
There will be over 20 partnering solution providers, specialising in areas including, data, analytics, IoT, mineral processing solutions, satellite-enabled managed connectivity services, engineering, drone solutions and enterprise resource planning.
There will also be a dedicated focus on start-ups in the mining industry, with organisations pitching their new technologies and innovations to a panel of experts to break with tradition and implement services for the betterment of the industry.
A dedicated Insight Stage will feature leading companies showcasing their latest technologies, innovations and services to the mining industry and the 2020 conference. Insight Stage presenters include MMD, Proudfoot, Honeywell, Motion Metrics, AspenTech, iVolve and PETRA.
- Event: Future of Mining Australia 2020
- Date: 23–24 March 2020
- Location: Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, 61–101 Phillip Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Website and registration: https://australia.future-of-mining.com/
A new report has found that Australian business investment in new technology has been falling...
CSIRO has announced a new missions program to bolster Australia's COVID-19 recovery and build...
SMC Corporation Australia New Zealand (ANZ) has partnered with Outsource Institute (AUS) to...