Run the supply chain of tomorrow: IoT for your inventory control
If you want to make effective decisions, the availability of high-quality online and real-time data is essential. From simple monitoring and visualisation of tanks and silos through to monitoring on a global scale: Endress+Hauser’s modular solutions for inventory control guarantee complete inventory visibility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world — helping to reduce the complexities in logistics and supply chains that are troubling a large number of companies from different industries.
- Transparent decisions: Improve your material availability and make transparent business decisions thanks to completely scalable inventory monitoring solutions.
- The right measurement device for any application: Being the expert for level measurement, Endress+Hauser offers perfect-fit instrumentation for your needs. Whatever you intend to measure, Endress+Hauser has the right answer.
- Increased productivity: Increase your productivity with complete inventory visibility 24/7. Integration capabilities and inventory management software solutions enable the collaboration and business decisions among different stakeholders.
- Reduction of logistics and storage costs: Easy performance in both components and your plant lead to savings in capital and operational expenditure phases of the plant lifecycle.
- Services and engineering: Whatever your industry or wherever your location might be, a global service force of over 1000 experts is strategically located worldwide ensuring active local presence to help you to reach your goals.
From sensor to boardroom
An inventory control architecture is quite simple: All you need are field devices, gateways and the right software package. And, of course, a partner on whom you can rely in the configuration of components and systems. With Endress+Hauser’s portfolio of measurement instruments, gateways and software packages, a solution can be customised to perfectly fit your needs:
Simple visualisation of silos and tanks
It is typical for manufacturing companies that stock values are not measured and displayed consistently in real time. As a result, the treatment of inventory data is largely manual, leading to data errors as well as labour duplication. This often causes high stock levels, high inventory costs and decisions that are based on feelings, and not on facts. Endress+Hauser’s solutions for inventory control guarantee simple monitoring and visualisation of tanks and silos to solve the typical problems mentioned.
Central inventory monitoring of multiple plants or sites
Nowadays, businesses are pushing into new regions due to increasing needs to reduce costs and to extend into new business opportunities. If you can collect real-time inventory information across the world, you have the best chance of utilising existing material stocks and reducing locked-in inventory costs. Endress+Hauser’s local interfaces and SupplyCare provide you with the exact information in real time for profound decision making even throughout an enterprise.
Vendor managed inventory
The automated and efficient management of business processes must not be confined to the company alone. Collaborating with business partners, more efficient business models can evolve. One such model is Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), where the supplier is responsible for the replenishment and delivery of material to customers.
Industrial companies of the future are leveraging data to eliminate downtime and boost efficiencies.
Lubricants are the vital fluid of machinery, and moisture and particle contamination can easily...
Industries across the globe use water for fabricating, processing, washing, diluting, irrigating,...