GASMAX/EC gas monitor
The GASMAX/EC single channel Toxic/Oxygen gas monitor delivers the latest in gas detection technology, reliability and ease of use. The GASMAX/EC is CSA certified for use in Div. 1 and Div. 2 Explosion Proof installations and Intrinsically Safe installations with barrier.
The highly visible display shows calibrated engineering values, bar graph data, 30-minute trend and setup information. An internal real-time clock time-stamps calibration and alarm events for later review. Front panel flashing LEDs continuously indicate alarm conditions. Operator interface is via a menu-driven magnetic keypad, allowing complete setup and calibration without hazardous area declassification.
There are no potentiometers and all adjustments are performed through the magnetic keypad interface. The GASMAX/EC maintains a record of sensor calibration to track and display an estimate of "sensor life". During each post-calibration delay, the GASMAX/EC can output a value proportional to this estimate on the 4-20mA output. Controllers such as the C1 Protector can display and communicate this data to a remote DCS or the ProtectorHMI Data Visualization & Logging Software.
Locally connected Smart Sensors enhance this capability by maintaining their own electronic record of serial number, born-on date, initial calibration values, engineering units and other data, ensuring the most accurate measurement and alarming capability available today. A PC-based USB interface module allows remote configuration and programming of Smart Sensors.
- Non-intrusive "one person" calibration in hazardous area
- CSA Certified for Explosion Proof and Intrinsically Safe Installations
- Large graphic display shows value, units, 30-minute trend
- Power-up and post-cal delay eliminates false alarms
- See GASMAX II for local relays, MODBUS and LEL
- Security settings allow locking of critical parameters
- Plug-in Smart Sensors store calibration & history data
- Flashing LED alarm indicators
- 10-0247IS aluminum sensor head available for highly reactive gases (Chlorine)
- Real time clock tags events
- Petrochemical refining, transport and storage
- Manufacture of flammable or toxic materials
- Power generation facilities
- Spraying, spreading or coating operations that use flammable solvents
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Building return air plenums
Phone: 03 9445 9192
The Allen-Bradley Guardmaster SafeZone 3 laser scanner from Rockwell Automation is now enabled...
The SSW300HV safety module is connected directly to a three-phase motor and directly measures the...
The CD_582+FS series encoder is a compact safety-rated absolute rotary encoder for safe position...