NERA looking to showcase Australian clean energy technology
Australian businesses are developing world-class clean energy technologies that can shape the global energy transition. In order to connect them with the world, National Energy Resources Australia (NERA) has launched a national LETs Pitch program to identify, support and raise the profile of the country’s ‘best and brightest’ cleantech businesses and showcase them at the first Global Clean Energy Action Forum in Pittsburgh, United States.
LETs Pitch is a supply chain development program delivered by NERA to accelerate the growth of local technology businesses with cutting-edge solutions that support Australia’s low-carbon future.
Miranda Taylor, NERA CEO, said collaboration is essential to the timely decarbonisation of Australia’s energy sector and economy, building local SME capabilities, innovative technology supply chains and fostering international trade.
“LETs Pitch is about identifying the innovative businesses behind Australia’s leading low-emissions technologies and supporting their growth in domestic and international markets, helping to fast-track decarbonisation and unlock new industry growth,” she said.
Applications to LETs Pitch Australia are now open.
Expressions of interest are sought from Australian-based SMEs with relevant clean technology solutions ready to showcase at an international event.
The benefits of participating are:
- Companies pitch their technology to a panel of blue-chip investors, venture capitalists and industry experts.
- Companies can win the opportunity to join the Team Australia delegation to the first-ever Global Clean Energy Action Forum in Pittsburgh, USA.
- Travel expenses (up to AU$10K) are covered, plus two event registrations and a spot in Team Australia’s technology showcase.
- Companies will be able to connect with top energy executives from both Australia and abroad and grow their business profiles with promotion throughout NERA's network.
- Expert mentoring and readiness training is available to support the business’s development.
The EOI period closes at 10 pm AWST on 31 July 2022.
More information is available at: https://www.nera.org.au/LETs-Pitch-australia.
Two South Australian companies will soon be taking their first steps into manufacturing for the...
Norsepower’s Rotor Sails installation is estimated to be around 10 times more efficient...
Global companies will gather in South Australia later this year to discuss how industry can...