Final agenda and speaker list released for Digitalize 2019
Over 40 external speakers, 11 global and local Siemens speakers, four sponsors, 11 external and 11 internal exhibitors and 13 partner industry organisations will gather to deliver robust discussions around real-world applications of digital technologies and Industry 4.0 at Siemens’ Digitalize 2019 in Brisbane’s W Hotel on 23 July.
Following the success of last year’s event, this year’s conference will explore Australia’s digital future across the four core themes of: workforce of the future, intelligent infrastructure, the country’s energy transition and Industry 4.0. Cybersecurity, industrial data analysis, digital skills development, shaping connected mobility, combining traditional and digital energy platforms and smart building technologies will be some of the key topics discussed through the day.
The latest speakers and panellists include:
- Sophia Hamblin Wang, Chief Operations Officer, Mineral Carbonation International (MCi)
- David Chuter, Chief Executive Officer, Innovative Manufacturing CRC
- Warwick Sommer, Chief Executive Officer, AmpControl
- Ron Victor, Chief Executive Officer, IOTium
- Brad Flanagan, Director, Digital & Cyber Risk, Deloitte
- Justin Nga, APAC ICS Cybersecurity Manager PAS
- Callum Reeves, Co-owner, Kaiju Brewery
- Simon Carr, Co-owner, Brogan’s Way Gin Distillery
- Warren Bradford, Director, Deacam Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Rafael Amaral, Chief Technology Officer, Nukon
- Vikram Kalkat, Senior Manager and Didi Ismawan, Manager, Kaspersky
- Jon Clarke, Head of Smart Building Delivery, Dexus
- Philip Downie, Facilities Management Solutions Director, Serco Asia Pacific
- Adrian Fahey, Chief Executive Officer, Sage Automation
- Megan Houghton, Executive General Manager, Energy Solutions, ERM Power
- Alexandre Torday, Global Head of Professional Services, Aimsun
- Adam Bryant, Head of Customer Solution Architects, Asia Pacific, Nokia
- Paul Gleeson, Managing Director Energy, Resources and Manufacturing, Aurecon
Also joining the speakers will be representatives from some of Australia’s largest universities — Swinburne University of Technology, University of Technology Sydney, University of Queensland, University of Western Australia and University of Tasmania — who will discuss how complementary test laboratories across Australia will help SMEs in their transition to Industry 4.0.
In its fourth year, Digitalize 2019 is sponsored by Platinum sponsor Dell EMC, Gold sponsors Phoenix PLM and Sage Automation and coffee cart sponsor APS Industrial.
Digitalize 2019 provides the holistic view from real industry experts in various sectors — from the big picture to specific case studies and discussions on the latest and future technologies through to preparing the workforce for the change.
For registration, the detailed agenda and more details, go to https://www.siemensdigitalize2019.com/.
- Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019
- Time: 8.00 am – 4.30 pm, followed by networking drinks
Location: W Hotel, Brisbane
Join the discussion on Twitter using #digitalize2019.
Myriota IoT modules to be manufactured by Motherson in South Australia, providing technology...
MathWorks and Coursera have announced a joint effort to address the data science skills gap.
Drones, remote monitoring and advanced data analytics will provide scientists with apparently...