Applications open for NERA's SME ConnectER program at AOG 2020
National Energy Resources Australia (NERA) is inviting applications from small to medium enterprises (SMEs) with innovative solutions for the oil and gas industry to participate in its SME ConnectER event at the 2020 Australasian Oil & Gas Exhibition & Conference (AOG).
Returning as a principal sponsor of AOG in 2020, NERA is delivering a comprehensive 3-day showcase of programs, networking and engagement opportunities that are supporting the discovery, commercialisation and deployment of innovation and technologies across Australia.
NERA is seeking expressions of interest from new and established Australian SMEs with innovative solutions and a genuine value proposition to take part in the SME ConnectER program.
What is SME ConnectER?
SME ConnectER is a facilitated program, coordinated by NERA, aimed at connecting SMEs with representatives from oil and gas operators and contractors.
Participants in the SME ConnectER program will receive:
- an exhibition pod for a day in NERA’s Technology Station to exhibit their business, products or services;
- two 1-minute pitching time slots to AOG delegates at the exhibition stage in NERA’s Technology Station;
- the potential to be selected by up to five oil and gas operators for a 10-minute meeting with each company to discuss their technology or innovation;
- attendance at a post-ConnectER networking event in NERA’s Technology Station;
- a free pre-SME ConnectER Masterclass to develop and practise your business pitch and to learn how to make the most of your opportunity at AOG 2020.
For more details about SME ConnectER, read the Information page and FAQs on NERA’s website at www.nera.org.au/smeconnecter2020.
Applications close: 1 December 2019
SME ConnectER events: Wednesday, 11 and Thursday, 12 March 2020
If you have any questions about SME ConnectER or NERA’s other activities at AOG 2020, email NERA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cancellation of physical events around the world has led to a surge in the use of virtual 3D...
Norwegian company Equinor has announced a project to develop an at-scale facility to produce...
Facility to bring together production of prototype and series parts, research into 3D printing...