IICA Industrial Machinery Safety Forum (ISO/TC199 seminars)
22 November, 2023 - 23 November, 2023
ISO: TC199 Safety of machinery Newly Revised Machinery safety standards and their applications
Why should I attend?
- All the speakers are the respective chairs of each technical committee for each standard and as a result, have intimate knowledge to share on each of these topic areas.
- Hear about recently revised machinery standards and their application.
- Learn what is new and what is planned for each of the standards mentioned.
- You will have the opportunity to meet with each of the speakers during breaks and discuss any topics of particular interest.
- Get a better understanding of the latest requirements, new technologies emerging and how they might be applied to machinery safety applications.
- Learn about the latest interpretation of safety requirements in a complex and dynamic machinery safety environment.
- Understand the international requirements if you are designing and building machinery for export.
- Gain some understanding about our local standard and the adoption of international standards into AS/NZS 4024.
- How will a machine I buy from overseas comply in Australia and New Zealand?
You will leave this forum with a greatly improved understanding of new technologies and practices that will be beneficial in your workplace or in the design of your machine. This will enable you to be proactive and advanced in providing highly productive and ergonomically sound solutions for your machinery whether you are building machinery for sale or maintaining and improving existing machinery.