Australian Dragos Industrial Security Conference (DISC)
30 November, 2023 - 30 November, 2023
This event is for industrial infrastructure asset owners or operators in electric, oil and gas, water, transport, maritime, chemicals, food and beverage, mining and more.
At the event, you’ll hear ICS research on threats, malware, incidents and vulnerabilities conducted by intelligence and threat operations teams. The program is technical, research-oriented and contains lessons learned from the field. This content is presented as a day-long series of presentations opened by Dragos CEO Robert M Lee around the current threat landscape in the region.
- Current ICS-specific cyber threats in a non-recorded, closed-door atmosphere.
- The latest ICS security controls, assessment methodologies, and best practices.
- Recent ICS vulnerabilities and how to leverage them correctly.
- A technical and practitioner view of ICS threat operations.
- ICS incident response case studies and lessons learned.
This is an opportunity to network with fellow asset owners and operators as well as Dragos customers and partners.