Omron database connectivity seminar
By Process Online Staff
Friday, 11 August, 2017
Omron is holding a training seminar on its NJ Database Functionality at its Brisbane office on Friday, 18 August. The guest speaker will be Freelance Robotics Director William Pagnon.
The NJ Database Functionality breaks the barrier of having to use third-party software through a PC in order to transmit crucial information from an industrial automated system to either a single or multiple databases.
- Reduced level of complexity, with easy SQL language through built-in Function Blocks
- Fewer man-hours required for development and commissioning
- Increased reliability (data direct from the source. Fail-safe operation through spooling function)
- Bridge into Industry 4.0
- Flexibility due to the ability to communicate with several different database technologies:
- Microsoft SQL
- Date: Friday, 18 August 2017
- Time: 9 am – 12 noon
- RSVP: 15 August 2017
- Location: Omron Brisbane Office, Unit 1, 8 Ives St, Murarrie, Qld 4172
For enquiries, contact Nicolas Donoso at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 856 342.
Complimentary lunch and refreshment will be provided.
The Industrial Robotics and Machine Vision zone at the Guangzhou Automation Fair in March 2018...
IFR has predicted that 1.7 million new industrial robots will be installed in factories worldwide...
Designed by a team of European researchers based in Belgium, mergeable nervous system robots...